On June 17, the Bistro à Champlain proudly moved to Estérel Resort. A transition that took months to prepare in order receive the precious wine bottles collectionned by Champlain Charest the last years. Estérel Resort is proud to announce its acquisition of one of Quebec’s treasures: the wine collection from the Bistro à Champlain, which contains more than 5000 bottles. Estérel is honored to be carrying on the legacy of this iconic winery.
Preserving the name “Bistro à Champlain”
The impressive heritage built by collector Champlain Charest will be preserved in name as well: Estérel’s gourmet restaurant L’ultime will be renamed Bistro à Champlain.
|Breakfast||7 a.m. to 10.30 a.m|
|Brunch (Sunday only)||10. 30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Thursday night||5.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.|
|Friday and Saturday night||5.30 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Sunday night||5.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.|
*Please note that bookings are mandatory for each restaurant, or else we cannot guarantee availability of the restaurant and the hour of service.
* Bistro à Champlain is open from Thursdays to Sundays, except for the Holiday Season, spring’s break and summer, where it is open everyday.
A select club where you can benefit from exclusive priviledges, from discounts on wine bottle purchases to invitations to our wine events.
Les amis du Bistro à Champlain get :
- 6 free Queylus wine tastings (Value of $102)
- 5 % off any wine à la carte
- 10 % off on digestives and dessert wines
- 20 % on our wine events, in addition being able to book your place before everyone else
- 50 % off cellar rentals, including a sommelier’s service to guide you in your bottle choices
- Gift box
99 $ for life
Call us 1 888 378-3735 #6038WRITE US FOR MORE INFORMATION
The vegetarian menu is now available at our three restaurants! In the evening only.