With its lakeside setting, windowed reception halls, modern and spacious fireplace suites, fine cuisine, and experienced team, Estérel can help make your dream wedding or dream prom/graduation come true! Overlooking majestic Lac Dupuis, Estérel brings a special touch to each wedding. Our two hotels and stunning location guarantee lasting memories.
To start planning this magical day, please contact our coordinator Catherine Raymond.
Planning a wedding does not need to turn into a logistical nightmare. Menus, decoration, invitations, music, there are a lot of details to think about and linger. A marriage at Estérel will make things easier for you.Discover why here (in french) Estérel Resort
Celebrate your special day in one of Quebec’s most romantic destinations. Our team has thought of everything—right down to the last detail—to make your Laurentian wedding special and unforgettable. That’s why, in our wedding packages, we include all the essentials:
Let us take care of the details for you!
- The honeymoon suite for your wedding night (breakfast/brunch included)
- Invaluable advice from our coordination team before and on your wedding day
- A stunning location for your reception
- One signature cocktail per guest at your reception
- A reception hall for your wedding banquet
- One half bottle of wine per guest at dinner
- Special wedding rate for your guests
- Cake cutting service
Every wedding we plan is assigned to a coordinator who coaches the soon to-be-weds in every step of the organisation. Thus, the couple is in direct contact with her throughout the process. This coordination service includes :
– Possibility to visit the resort to get an overviews of the reception rooms, ceremony spaces, restaurants, nordic spa and more.(Available from Monday to Friday)
– Supplier research and references for decoration, music, DJs, wedding planners, officiants or else.
– Tasting of two appetizers, two soups, two main courses and two desserts to get the soon to-be-weds’ feedback. (In March and April)
– Set-up of an agenda in collaboration with the couple. This agenda is sent to the hotel’s departments and allows to ensure that everything goes well.
– Assistance on-site the day of the wedding from maîtres d’hôtel, reception and managers.
– The coordonitor’s assistance on-site the day of the wedding, to answer all resquests, supervise room set-ups and ensure follow-up with the hotel’s departments and the suppliers.For more information, contact Catherine Raymond
Choose from two inspirations of gourmet menu created for a totally unforgettable evening.