With proximity to the water, large wall-to-wall windowed reception rooms, breathtaking lake views, spacious modern suites with fireplaces, enticing dining experiences and an experienced staff, Estérel Resort is the place to host a memorable event for your wedding.
To start planning this magical day, please contact our wedding coordinator.
See what awaits you
Celebrate your special day in one of Quebec’s most romantic destinations. Our team has thought of everything—right down to the last detail—to make your Laurentian wedding special and unforgettable. That’s why, in our wedding packages, we include all the essentials:
- The honeymoon suite for your wedding night (breakfast/brunch included)
- Invaluable advice from our coordination team before and on your wedding day
- A stunning location for your reception
- One signature cocktail per guest at your reception
- A reception hall for your wedding banquet
- One half bottle of wine per guest at dinner
- Special wedding rate for your guests
- Cake cutting service
Every wedding we plan is assigned to a coordinator who coaches the soon to-be-weds in every step of the organisation. Thus, the couple is in direct contact with her throughout the process. This coordination service includes :
– Possibility to visit the resort to get an overviews of the reception rooms, ceremony spaces, restaurants, nordic spa and more.(Available from Monday to Friday)
– Supplier research and references for decoration, music, DJs, wedding planners, officiants or else.
– Tasting of two appetizers, two soups, two main courses and two desserts to get the soon to-be-weds’ feedback. (In March and April)
– Set-up of an agenda in collaboration with the couple. This agenda is sent to the hotel’s departments and allows to ensure that everything goes well.
– Assistance on-site the day of the wedding from maîtres d’hôtel, reception and managers.
– The coordonitor’s assistance on-site the day of the wedding, to answer all resquests, supervise room set-ups and ensure follow-up with the hotel’s departments and the suppliers.